the story when I broke my head open.. 3 times :)

I don’t remember the order of the three different times I broke my head open, so when I tell these stories they aren’t in order.

So I came back from preschool and my stepdad always used to throw me up a little. And this one time, he threw me a little too high. I ended up hitting the ceiling light. And he told me to be quiet and not cry (so my mom wouldn’t know) BUT I BROKE MY HEAD WIDE OPEN AND THERE WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE QUIET. anyways.. we rushed to the hospital. My mom only likes going to this specific one. Which is in downtown, so after long car ride full of crying, we made it.

This one is stupid, and it was my fault this time. We were at a buffet, I was in preschool or kindergarten, I don’t remember. I ran into a brick wall. On accident. I was gonna go hug my mom. My mom told someone, and they called the ambulance. They didn’t do anything, they just told us to go to the hospital. Like they couldn’t bring me there..so maybe after 1-2 hours of driving to the hospital (because we were far away) we made it. 

This one was also my fault (kinda) I was watching Netflix (I was in kindergarten) and my dog violet was on the bed too. My mom was at the grocery store, and my stepdad was home. My mom told him to watch me, but he did the exact opposite. He was sitting on his phone, watching tv. (It was night time). When I was on the bed with my dog, I decided to lay on her (like hug her). After a couple minutes, she jumped off to go eat food. Then things were taking a turn for the worst. I fell off the bed, and next to me was the heater. We have this concrete plate on it and the concrete plate was covered with my moms clothes, except this sharp corner. And lucky me, I ended up hitting my head with the sharp corner. I was SCREAMING because this time it out of all of the times I broke my head open, this one was the worst. My stepdad didn’t care that I was screaming and crying my organs out, he was “too busy watching tv” so I sat there, scream crying and it was perfect timing, my mom came home. When she came up, she went to the bedroom where I was. She stood there in shock like her nose fell out of her mouth. And, she stood there like I was the demagorgon from stranger things. She went to go get my stepdad, they carried me down the stairs, we went in the car, and rushed to the hospital. We were at the hospital and they told us to wait a hour before they took us in. I was just fed up. I tried not to cry so loud because there were other people and they probably didn’t want to her a 5 year olds screaming for their life. They took us in, and they said they had to pour 0° water on my head. They brought this big red bucket and poured it on my head. I SCREAMED. It hurt so bad. Then, they said that stitches wasn’t enough for my head. They grabbed their STAPLER TO STICK PAPERS TOGETHER AND THEY DID IT TO MY HEAD. I couldn’t run for a month. The end :,)

Comments

  1. OH
    MY
    GOSH!!!!!!!

    I'm getting woozy!!!! However, I actually did the first one to MY daughter....she loved when I threw her up in the air when she was a baby......I don't know why Dads enjoy that so much ...but we do....and I threw her up and her head hit the frame of the door and poor little thing was crying a LOT!! I felt so bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog